Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pithy saying

Much is going on. I have decided to license my Content Injection and Control Protocol free to every open source virtual world that will implement it; and Green Phosphor will help implement it as well. We need a cross-platform protocol like CICP in order to hook our Glasshouse gateway up to virtual worlds. Other types of products could benefit from CICP as well - process modelling apps, AI's, sim-to-sim gateways, you name it. CICP is primitive now but is the seed for a new way of approaching virtual world architecture.

Ed, our CTO, is just about ready with a new public Wonderland server which will allow us to demo Glasshouse much more easily. The Java webstart capability of Wonderland is killer. Meanwhile I plan to get more involved with realXtend.

And now for the pithy saying. I hope you like it, I came up with it myself and I'm so proud of it.


Beware the east!
For it is the west.


--Arkowitz

No comments: